Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Dreaming sucks sometimes.

I've been having a terrible time sleeping lately, and I think it's because of my dreams. They exhaust me! I have been having these incredibly intricate, involved dreams, and when I wake up I'm more tired than I was before I went to sleep. I wake up periodically through the night, as well- usually as a result of these dreams, although sometimes because my cats use me as a springboard to look out the damn window. I don't know what to think about it. I mean, not too long ago I used to have no dreams at all, and then I thought I was lacking. When I started dreaming again, I felt better, but now they've gotten progressively more disturbing and draining. Maybe it says something about my emotional and/or mental and/or spiritual well-being. I dunno. When I wake up I can remember them if I try right then, but then they're gone by the time I actually get out of bed and just leave this lasting feeling of unease for the rest of the day. I'm going to look into it and see if I can do anything about it.

On a side note, my upstairs neighbors walk louder than anyone I've ever heard in my life. I finally saw what they look like a few minutes ago, and they're not even big people. They just walk really, really big. Weird.

No comments: