Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Yay!

I've wanted a Polaroid camera for a while now, and I found one on Craig's List for cheaper than I could get shipped online, sooooo I bought it. And then I'm like "Crap! Film at CVS is WAAAY expensive!" So I went on eBay and found a great deal on it, but it's expired. The cool thing about it, though, is expired Polaroid film, provided it's not dried out, gives you unpredictable results and hues. Plus the seller had all positive ratings, and comments about the film, so I know it's not dried out. I'm so excited! I hope I get neat-o pictures with this. That would rock my socks off.

Speaking of socks, I started knitting a hat for a friend's birthday. It's not socks, but it's still neat. It's a really pretty neutral cotton yarn with little spots of pastel pinks and blues and purple on it. I love it. I may have to make myself something out of it, too. I also got my invite to Ravelry.com, and found a pattern for the most amazing bag, ever... so when I finally finish the 4 projects I have going (I have ADD) I can start on that. Good thing I have spring break coming up!

No comments: