Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Bike rides...

Are amazing. I went on a nice one today. Rode to the gym and back. It was such a beautiful day, I just couldn't see getting in the car. And I'm glad I didn't! Then I went to the grocery store... I'm going to try my hand at cooking quinoa. So for dinner tonight, we are having that and broccoli and I think tofu... ooh or maybe lentils! I love love LOVE lentils, and they are SO good for you!

I found a webpage that kinda put my butt in gear here. And here. With me and the hubs working out and such, protein is an important part of out diet, and we simply weren't getting enough. So, after researching it, like I always do, that kinda opened my eyes. It's stuff that I knew, but refined carbs are just SO delicious, ya know? I am going to try cutting the nasty, funky stuff outta my diet for a week or two, and see how it goes.

That's about it for now. Gotta go cook some dinna! <3

No comments: