Wednesday, March 4, 2009

It's March 4th...

And I have only 2 days left until Spring Break! After lab tomorrow night, I will be free free free until a week from Monday. Oh, I hope time goes by fast! It doesn't seem like it's going to, though. I guess I can only hope.

This spring break, after I tame my out-of-control apartment and get ahead on homework, I am going to do just fun stuff. Bike rides, picture-taking, yarn stuffs, and the like. Cooking is in there somewhere, as is a beach trip or two. After all, it's going to be in the 80's! Go figure, Florida- 50's this week, 80's the next. I'm also going to get down on some heavy duty reading. Then, after I go back on Monday, I only have til Wednesday and I get to go on my backpacking adventure! I have a lot to look forward to in the next few weeks... I just have to get through tomorrow.

It's only 32 hours.

No comments: